ITALIAN PRIVACY LAW 196/2003
Within the framework of the activities of LEFAY RESORTS S.R.L., with registered offices in Italy, Gargnano, Via Feltrinelli 136 (P.I. 02786260980) acquires confidential data relating to users.
Therefore, in compliance with the terms and indications of Italian Law 196/2003, regulating the treatment of data of persons and other subjects, the company, acting as controller of such information, is obliged to illustrate the conditions of usage of the data in its possession.
In this respect it is specified that:
- treatment of the data concerned is performed using procedures that guarantee respect for the privacy rights of the user and consists of its collection, registration, organization, archiving, processing, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, use, interconnection, grouping, communication, circulation, cancellation and destruction, also via a combination of two or more of the aforementioned procedures;
- the data treatment itself is solely in relation to or instrumental to the activities according to the aims and objectives of the LEFAY RESORTS S.R.L., more precisely:
- to collect data and information relating to each user essential to constructing an effective customized programme; this implies the necessity, for the system, of identifying and recognizing the individual user;
- to collect data and information in a general sense, and also in relation to the inclinations and preferences of the user;
- to issue messages of purely informational content about Palliative Care and linked topics, also on behalf of third parties;
- to issue informational material or advertising for activities in the field of Palliative Care;
- to elaborate statistical studies and research un users and other data, and if necessary communicate these to third parties working with LEFAY RESORTS S.R.L.
With reference to the above mentioned purposes, the treatment of personal data will be performed mainly using automatic and computerized methods, in strict logical correspondence to the purposes themselves and, in any event, always in full respect of privacy and security rules specified by current law.
The data will be preserved, for the length of time specified by law, at the operational headquarters of LEFAY RESORTS S.R.L. and on the servers of the LEFAY RESORTS S.R.L. data processing System, and treated by employees and/or professionals empowered to do so by LEFAY RESORTS S.R.L, and who will perform the above mentioned activities. For this purpose, the data may be transmitted to external bodies which perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to service operations.
Conferral of permission by the user to treat his personal data is optional. A refusal to enter the requested information on the page dedicated to registration, however, renders the service impossible.
The user may contact the controller, LEFAY RESORTS S.R.L., at any time to exercise his rights as indicated in article 7 of Italian Law 196/03, the text of which is hereby given in full:
Article 7 Right of access to personal data and other rights.
- The individual has the right to receive confirmation of the existence or not of personal data of which he is subject, even if not yet registered, and communication of the same in intelligible form.
- The individual has the right to receive indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes for and conditions in which said data is to be treated;
- of the logic applied in the case of treatment performed with the assistance of electronic methods;
- of the identity of the controller, the processors and the representative appointed under the terms of article 5, subsection 2;
- of the subjects and subject categories to which personal data may be communicated or which may receive such information while acting as national territory representative, processors or appointees.
- The individual has the right to:
- update, modify or, if so desired, integrate the data;
- cancel, transform into anonymous format or block data treated in violation of the law, including that which it is not necessary to preserve in relation to the purposes for which said data was collected or subsequently treated;
- receive confirmation that procedures under letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also in relation to their content, to those bodies or persons to whom said data has been communicated or transmitted, except in the case in which such communication proves impossible or involves means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the right protected.
- The individual has the right, wholly or in part:
- when his/her reasons are legitimate, to oppose to the treatment of data of which he is subject, even if pertinent to the purposes of the data collection;
- to oppose to the treatment of data of which he is subject for the purposes of issuing advertising or direct sales material or for market research or commercial communications.